Are you a sea lover and cherish a cruise with your family? The eclat yacht charter is your go-to partner. You enjoy a good sea view while basking and hold up to 9 people on board. It also comes with other accessories that make sea cruises fun and engaging.
Features of the Eclat
- Manufacture and remodelling – the original design came out in 2008. However, it underwent some modifications in 2016 to keep up with technology and technical improvement.
- Yacht Length – it is a 31-meter yacht. Its beam is 7.0 metres, while the draft is 1.3 metres. Considering its capacity and amenities, it gives its passengers enough legroom and space to enjoy the sea experience.
- Speed – the maximum cruising speed is 33 knots. It runs on 3 X 1800HP MTU motor engines, which is one of the best sea engines. The Eclat consumes 900 litres per hour.
- Complimentary features – aboard the Eclat, you have access to a satellite TV in all cabins tagged to France. You also get Wi-Fi on board that facilitates digital engagements.
- Operating areas – it mainly operates in the Mediterranean, cruising between Riviera, Corsica, Sardinia, Naples and Sicily.
The following are some of the features that make the Eclat a good selection for a family cruise.
Layout and Design
It is a 2008 made yacht powered by motor from Leopard (Arno). The yacht can accommodate 8 guests and 4 cabin members, making it ideal for family or friends. It has a master suite, 2 double cabins and a twin cabin bed capacity. The space and capacity guarantee a luxury yacht experience.
Other notable designs of this masterpiece include exquisite furnishings, spacious seating arrangements and entertainment facilities. The main bedroom has a full-beam layout and a centre-lined bed. It also has a sofa and large hull windows to allow natural light. The VIP cabin is equally luxurious, fitting a full-beam and a centre-line double bed. Cabin 3 and 4 have double beds and side twin beds, and a Pullman berth, respectively.
All these features not only make the cruise memorable but also emphasizes class and comfort. It perfectly fits a family holiday sea vehicle. The cabin crew is on standby to make your sea cruising experience as memorable as possible.
Deep-Sea Diving Accessories
Besides the cruising experience, the Eclat Yacht Charter comes with additional accessories for surfing enthusiasts. It has 1 Kanoe Kayak, 1 Seabob Water ski, 2 paddles, Jet Ski Kawasaki 15F and Tender Williams 385. The Wakeboard Bouys Snorkeling gear is also part of the package. With these “Sea Toys” you can never get bored on Eclat.
Chartering the Eclat
This magnificent yacht costs €60,000 per week. The amount includes VAT and applies to both the high and low seasons.
In summary, Eclat is the ideal family sea vehicle. It has enough room for 8 and 4 cabin crew members. From spacious cabins to Wi-Fi on board, sea toys and modern interior design, you get a world-class sea treatment and experience.